(This is just a stupid thing I just came up with ^ ^ - It's just a nerdy joke don't take it too seriously.)
I am the Master, your Mentor.
1. Thou shalt have no hobbies before Art.
2. Thou shalt study from life.
3. Thou shalt not steal from your fellow artist.
4. Thou shalt judge your own art harshly.
5. Thou shalt teach yourself by teaching others and give constructive criticisms.
6. Thou shalt watch what you say / do. (Because the art community is way smaller than you think).
7. Thou who draws digitally shall not fear the pencil. Thou who draws traditionally shall not fear the tablet.
8. Thou shalt not take a long time or be lazy with commissions.
9. Thou shalt not draw furry porn. : P
10. Thous shalt abandon any form of social life. *thanks